The product images shown may represent the range of product, or be for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Electrical Distribution System M60 Amp: The M60 is a 120V, single-phase, Electrical Distribution System. It has one (1) 60A input/output circuit with six (6) 20 Amp output circuits. The system includes a pigtail, distribution cables, extension cables, GFCI cables, and household type, duplex receptacle.
13229E6352 (System), 13229E6335 (Unit)
|NSN Number||6150-01-308-5671 System / 6150-01-598-5289 Unit|
|Data Sheet||Print / Save As|
The PDISE system reduces footprint and increases the efficiency of the power on the battlefield through better distribution. Standardized ARMY power distribution with many years of proven fielded service and ruggedized construction. Systems are designed to work with the ARMY's standard generators including older sets such as the tactical quiet generators and the new advanced medium mobile power sources AMMPS generators.
- Metal enclosure provides impact, weather, and shock resistance.
- Tested for Military environmental, mechanical, and electrical requirements.
- Hydraulic-magnetic circuit breakers prevent nuisance tripping due to high ambient temperatures.
- Elevated base keeps receptacles above ground level.
- Reduced footprint & man-portable.
- Individually labeled internal leads for quick troubleshooting.