(5) Channel Crossover Cable Protector, End Boot Pair, Medium Duty, Black
|Markets||Industrial Entertainment Military|
|Number of Channels||5|
|Data Sheet||Print / Save As|
- Protects cables and hoses from damage when run across roads, parking lots, sidewalks and pathways, providing safe crossing for pedestrian and vehicle traffic
- Tapered design helps prevent trip hazards
- Heavy-duty, nonconductive polyurethane construction provides safe crossing for pedestrians and vehicles while protecting electrical cables and hose lines
- Rugged industry standard connectors with exclusive "slip notch" friction release design provides easy mating and un-mating
- Mates with major cable protector brands and products
- 5-channel design can accommodate up to 1.25 inch diameter cables and hoses
- 1.625 inch wide center channel allows for up to #2 AWG 5-wire banded sets
- Exclusive tread design provides excellent traction
- Made from UV stabilized material for prolonged use in direct sunlight
Commercial, Industrial, Military and Entertainment
- Length: Male: 3.75"/Female: 7"
- Width: 19.75"
- Height: 2"
- Weight: Male: 2.5 lbs./Female: 4.5 lbs.
- Slot Height: (5) 1.25" Channels
- Slot Width: (4) 1.25" Channels / (1) 1.625" Center Channel
- Material: Base: Polyurethane
- Load Capacity Per Tire/Axle: 16,300 lbs. Per Tire / 32,600 lbs. Per Axle at 70ºF
- Safety Warning Symbols: Per ANSI Z535.3-2011-Molded in Lid
- Operating Temperature: -40ºF to 120ºF / -40ºC to 48ºC